Friday, May 21, 2010

Please help me!! I am too much of a pansy to ask her out?(so i am seeking some help and advice)?

There is this girl that i talk to fairly often and I am fairly sure that she likes me. I know it sounds stalker like, but i would say i am quite possibly in love with her. I think my problem is that i fear screwing it up if we were together, I have never really had that great of luck in relationships, i fear being a fool and getting rejected, I don't know how to ask her out in a good way, nor do i know what would be a good date to take her on for the first date. Please help me out if you can. I am a complete wreck and need some advice.

Please help me!! I am too much of a pansy to ask her out?(so i am seeking some help and advice)?
Well let's see, I can guarantee you that if you don't ask her out, there is a 100% chance you will never have her. So seeing as the odds look bad, what about actually asking her out?





So you haven't had good luck? You cannot do anything about the past. Today is a new day, a new start. Wipe out the past and you have a clean slate where anything is possible. You have to take risks to gain.





Try asking her out to something very casual. Like, hey, do you want to go to Starbucks later today? You need to pick something where you are comfortable and there is not a lot of pressure. If you don't want to ask her out on an "official date", ask her to go along with you to help buy your mom a birthday present. Ask for her help in making your apartment not so "bachelor-ish". You get me. Have her help you out in some way.





Baby steps are less scary.


No comments:

Post a Comment