Sunday, May 16, 2010

When to start planting outdoors in Central Virginia??

I live in Central Virginia, and I am very, very eager to get out there and start planting!! I've put some pansies and begonias out and they're doing well. I am potting an herb garden, and some daisies, random flowers, and veggies. What if I potted them, brought them outside during the day and in at night until the end of April? Or is the beginning of May better? Please help before I run and stick everything in the ground tomorrow- haha.

When to start planting outdoors in Central Virginia??
Wow, you've got the gardening bug bad! Me too.





We both have to wait until the last frost date, mine in April 14th. Go here for your date:





http://www.victoryseeds.com/frost/

height increasing shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment