Monday, November 16, 2009

Where can I find a list of the most popular domestic (garden) plants?

for instance, I'm sure tomatoes would be on the list, so would roses, pansies, cabbage... I'm interested in knowing which are the most popular - both vegetable and ornamental

Where can I find a list of the most popular domestic (garden) plants?
You are best to give your local garden center a ring. There will always be the old standards like roses but gardens are similar to fashion. Plants go in and out of style seasonally and yearly.





Your local nursery will be able to tell you what those old standards are as well as what is hot this season. Remember sometimes a nursery will have staff they send to Garden Shows and Exhibitions - this keeps local businesses in the loop as to the direction garden fashion is headed.





Hope this helps! Good Luck!
Reply:Check out "Dave's Garden" on the web....Great Garden site. Seems to always have the information I am looking for when I run into a gardening question.


No comments:

Post a Comment